Deliveries, Returns & Tracking
ORDERS & PRICING
In short: Our products available for sale are listed on our Website. However, occasionally, we may be waiting for shipments from suppliers and it may cause delays in delivery. Also, we have high quality standards and in the event we feel there are any issues with a product you have ordered, we will notify you about such delays and offer a refund if you so choose.
1. We offer products for sale that are in stock or made to order. However, on occasion, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected products due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive a product or parts thereof from our supplier. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund any payment made by you within 30 days of being advised that products become unavailable. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to, and assume no responsibility for, the availability of products on our Website.
2. Prices for our products listed on the Website are exclusive of taxes. These prices are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER & PAYMENT
In short: We will keep you updated every step of the way by sending you email acknowledgments and confirmations regarding your order. Further, all payments are managed through PayPal, our payment partner.
1. Once you have successfully placed your order on the Website, we will send you an email acknowledging the details of your order. Please note that this email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received your order.
2. Acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between you and UPJs will be confirmed when we dispatch the products you have ordered to you. Upon dispatch, we will send you a confirmation that your order has been dispatched along with the tracking number. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the United Arab Emirates.
3. Before purchasing a product from the Website you may be required to add a payment method to your account. Storage of payment details and processing of payments for products on the Website is managed through PayPal, a third party payment services provider. You must agree to the PayPal terms of service to make purchases.
4. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time and which are accepted by PayPal. Once the transaction is complete, the payment will be debited and cleared from your account and you will then be redirected to the Website. You agree and acknowledge that the credit or debit card which is being used to make such purchases on the Website is either yours or you are legally authorized to use it.
5. If the issuer of your credit or debit card refuses to authorize payment, we will neither be responsible nor liable for any delay or non-delivery of your orders.
6. Neither our third party payment services provider nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of UPJ.
7. We reserve the right not to accept or fulfil your order in the event that (i) we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, (ii) shipping restrictions apply to a particular product, (iii) the product ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards, or (iv) that you do not meet the meet the eligibility criteria or otherwise breach this Agreement. Further, we may refuse to process your order for any other reason or refuse Service at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party in this respect.
8. While we try and make sure the details on our Website are current and accurate, we may from time to time discover an errors including in the pricing of products. In the event there is an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as practicable. However, we shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel such an order that has been accepted. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant component of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the products, we shall refund the full amount as soon as practicable.
9. We take reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of any gross negligence on our part, we are not responsible nor liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide us when accessing or ordering from the Website.
In short: Generally, you may cancel your purchase for a full refund if such purchase has not been dispatched yet. In the event your purchase has been dispatched, you will need to go through our return and refund policy set out in Clause 11 of these Terms and Conditions. Further, in cases where your purchase is customized (e.g. engraving), you will not be entitled to cancel your order, and will also need to go through our return and refund policy set out in Clause 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
1. In the event You purchase a product on the Website, you may cancel the order and receive a full refund provided that:
(i) Your purchase has not yet been dispatched; and
(ii) Your purchase is not customized in any manner, as confirmed by Us in our sole discretion.
2. In the event You purchase a product that has been dispatched or is customized in any manner, as confirmed by Us in our sole discretion, and You wish to return such purchase, You will be required to follow our refund and return policy as set out in Clause 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
DELIVERY & INSURANCE
In short: We offer worldwide complimentary shipping! However, please note that depending on local regulations where products are delivered, you may be responsible to pay import duties and taxes. Further, we strive to deliver your products within 15 business days for international orders and within 7 business days for orders within the United Arab Emirates. We understand that you may need products earlier on account of special occasions. In such cases, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try and accommodate your requests!
1. We offer complimentary shipping within United Arab Emirates and internationally. However, please note that depending on the local regulations in the region which products are delivered, you may be responsible to pay import duties or taxes, customs duties or taxes, other duties, taxes or fees prior to delivery, which may cause delays in receiving your products. Further, in the event You fail to pay any such duties or taxes, or any payment associated with delivering such products to You, We will have such products returned to us, and, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, You will not be entitled for any refund or exchange.
2. UPJ is neither responsible nor liable for any such fees, duties or taxes and UPJ is neither responsible nor liable for any delays in delivery on account of payment of such fees or for any other reason owing to local regulations.
3. Delivery times set out on the Website are estimates and are to be used as a guide. While we aim to deliver your orders within 15 business days for international orders and 7 business days for orders within the United Arab Emirates, it may take longer as all our jewellery is made to order. If you need certain products by a specified timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can accommodate such request.
4. UPJ is neither responsible nor liable for any delays in deliveries caused due to reasons out of our control. In such case we will email or telephone you as soon as possible to provide you with an updated delivery schedule.
5. We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any products delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased products passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes then you acknowledge accept that evidence of a signature by such recipient, his or her agent, or at that delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by UPJ.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In short: In the unfortunate event you wish to return a product you purchased, we will refund your order provided that we sent you the wrong product or a damaged product. However, you must inform us of such return within 7 days from the date you receive the product.
1. In the unfortunate event you wish to return a product you received from us, please email (“Request For Return”) us at email@example.com. Your email to us should contain the following:
(i) Reason for return;
(ii) Images of the product You wish to return; and
(iii) Invoice number of the product You Wish to return.
2. Once We review Your Request For Return, We will assess, in our sole discretion, whether You qualify for a return, and either approve or reject your Request For Return. Subject to Clause 11.3 of these Terms and Conditions, in the event we approve Your Request For Return, we will provide you with a return label, which You must use to process Your return. Please note that providing You with a return label is not an acceptance of your Request For Return, just a confirmation that you may qualify for a complimentary return on Your products subject to this Agreement.
3. We offer returns and a refund on products purchased and delivered to you within 7 days of receipt of such products subject to the conditions set out in the Agreement including but not limited to:
(i) Products must be in their original packaging; and
(ii) Products must be in their original condition with any and all supplied tags and labels still attached in the manner and form as was originally delivered to you, as determined in Our Sole Discretion.
4. All costs associated with shipping your Product back to us for a return or refund shall be paid by You. In the event, as confirmed by Us in our sole discretion, that You received the wrong product or a damaged product, we will refund You with such shipping costs subject to receipt of invoices and other evidentiary documentation from relevant shipping company.
5. If you purchased a product from a third party retailer and would like to return or exchange it, you must bring the item to such retailer. We are neither responsible nor liable for any products not purchased directly from us.