Those born with November birthdays have two beautiful birthstones to choose from: Topaz and Citrine. Topaz comes in a rainbow of colors; Citrine is prized for its charming yellow and orange hues. Both birthstones are known to have calming energies while bringing fortune and warmth to the wearer. Let's explore these beautiful birthstones more...
1. Ancient Greeks believed that wearing topaz could increase strength and prepare you for future hardships. They also thought this gem could grant the wearer the power of invisibility!
2. Topaz is commonly found in brown and blue. However, a lot of people don’t know that it is also available in a wide range of other colors including yellow, orange, red, pink, violet and green. A rainbow gemstone for real!
3. Topaz represents love and fidelity and is the traditional gem for the 4th and 19th wedding anniversaries. It is also said to strengthen and accentuate the bond between lovers.
Featured here are our Rainbow Solitaire Earrings With Yellow Citrine
1. A member of the quartz family, citrine is found mostly in the mines of Brazil and Bolivia. This gemstone is also found in small pockets of Russia, Colombia, Madagascar and Congo.
2. Throughout the Middle Ages, citrine was known as “the merchant’s stone” or “the money stone” as it was believed it would bring prosperity and wealth to those who wore it.
3. Citrine is believed to be the bearer of the sun’s powers and a symbol of positivity, hope, happiness and growth.
Looking for the perfect gift for a November baby? Treat yourself or someone special for their birthday with one of our gorgeous Topaz & Citrine pieces, here.